Sears Farm North
Sears Farm North is a 55 Plus community located in Cary, North Carolina. It is built on the premise that living in a healthy, invigorating, and social environment promotes a person’s wellbeing. At build-out, Sears Farm North will include walking trails, abundant landscaping with fruit-bearing trees and shrubs, and gathering places for people to congregate. While Sears Farm North dovetails the Searstone CCRC, it is a separate community. Condominiums and flats are owned by individuals who enjoy maintenance-free living in luxury accommodations.
Social Membership entry fee and one year of dues for Prestonwood Country Club included.
Convenient location with access to:
- Retail and restaurants
- Cary Senior Center
- Medical facilities, UNC and Duke Medical Centers, and Wake Med Cary Hospital
- Cultural venues, galleries, museums, and entertainment
- Beautifully-appointed common areas: lobby, lounge, and corridors
- Surrounded by lovely landscaped gardens and access to nearby paved, wooded walking paths, and lakefront views from many units
- Eleven golf cart parking spots for private carts