Joann Samelko Agent, Relocation Director
Joann is a versatile take-charge professional dedicated to unmatched client service. She believes in maintaining the highest level of service and integrity, providing sound real estate advice and making the process of buying or selling a home as enjoyable and easy as possible.
Originally from Detroit, Michigan, Joann has called North Carolina home for nearly 20 years and resides in North Raleigh. She loves living in North Carolina and says “the weather and lifestyle make you feel like you are on vacation everyday”.
Joann started her real estate career in 2002. Her experience prior to real estate includes account management, and sales and sales management in both the corporate and small business environment.
In addition to working with sellers and buyers, Joann manages relocation program development and ongoing relocation program initiatives for Northside Realty, Inc.
In her spare time, she enjoys finding new restaurants, dining out, and spending time with family and friends.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP and IAHSP)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- HECM for Purchase Certification