Marsha Burger Agent
Marsha has been a Realtor since 1983 in the Triangle Area of North Carolina. She was a co-founder of the Leesville Group that operates under a joint venture relationship with Fonville Morisey Realty, a Long and Foster Company. The Leesville Group has become a top producer and a member of The Gold Team within Fonville Morisey. She found a home with Northside Realty. She has spent the majority of her career in residential sales, land sales, land development into residential as well as commercial projects.
Marsha has been an active member of the Home Builders Association of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties since 2006. She along with a group of members of the HBA formed a Green Builder’s council and Marsha became an extremely active and valuable participant. Later this council emerged into what is now called The Green Home Builders of the Triangle. This has grown to approximately 255 members at this time. This council was formed by creating sub-committees to develop key aspects of GHBT charter and create leadership in the builder community both in the Triangle and on a national level. Of these Marsha participated in the verification, education, marketing, membership and sponsorship committees.
Professional Memberships Include:
- Homes builders Association of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties
- National Home Builders Association
- Green Home Builders of the Triangle
- US Green Builders Council (Triangle Chapter)
- NC Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Green Builder Coalition
- National Association of Realtors
- Raleigh/Wake Board of Realtors
Green Awards and Certifications:
- Marsha was awarded the 2009 Green Advocate of the Year from NC Green and the Triangle Business Journal Publication
- She has the Certified Green Professional Designation from the National Home Builders Association and work on the Certified Aging in Place Designation